What: The Annual Public Meeting is intended to increase understanding of the EM&V Forum scope and projects, and provide a venue for information exchange and networking among key stakeholders on EM&V issues and perspectives across the region and beyond.
Meeting objectives are to:
- Bring Forum Steering Committee and Project Committees participants together to increase understanding of EM&V issues, opportunities and challenges;
- Build communication on EM&V issues between energy and air policymakers, program administrators, ISOs/RTOs, and merchant energy service providers;
- Obtain information to inform Forum 2013 projects and activities;
- Build a better understanding of national EM&V protocol needs and interests, and the role of the Forum in shaping national EM&V developments; and
- Provide potential Forum participants and subscribers an opportunity to learn about the Forum and share perspectives.
The meeting audience includes:
- Policymakers (energy and air regulators) at the state, regional and federal levels;
- Program administrators;
- Evaluation consultants/experts;
- Merchant providers and practitioners;
- ISOs/RTOs; and
- Out-of-region interested organizations and parties.
|Welcome & Introduction
|Forum Highlights: Present & Future, 2012-2013
|National EM&V Protocols - Connecting the Dots on Emerging Fronts
Growing Green Jobs: How the D.C. Sustainable Energy Utility Tracks Job Creation in Energy Efficiency Programs
|New Horizons for Net Savings
Read the Forum's recently completed Net Savings Report which was discussed in this panel.
Consistent Reporting of Energy Efficiency Impacts in the Region - What Does This Mean for Air Quality, Energy Policy & System Planning?