NEEP Sponsors provide valued and important support for our efforts to realize the potential for the cost-effective, efficient use of energy in homes, buildings and industry in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic region.
Benefits of NEEP Sponsorship
Working with NEEP gives you access to a regional team of policy and program experts from eleven different states from Maine to Maryland working to help you accelerate energy efficiency.
Broaden Your Influence
- Help shape regional strategies to accelerate efficiency in the market by being a member of one or all of NEEP Leadership Advisory Groups.
- Share your organization’s thought leadership by participating in, or speaking at, NEEP webinars and events.
- Promote commercial energy efficiency policy and programs by nominating a leading business customer for NEEP’s Business Leaders for Energy Efficiency Recognition program.
- Impart your thought leadership to a regional audience by serving as a guest contributor to NEEP’s Blog, Energy Efficiency Matters
Leverage Resources through Regionally-Funded Projects
- Co-fund NEEP regional projects to gain direct benefits for your state while shaping the strategic vision and achieving market impacts for the entire region—e.g., regional market transformation strategies, market and product research, marketing strategies.
- Participate in projects co-funded by sponsorship and federal/foundation grants, and benefit from federal recognition as an affiliate of NEEP, designated as US DOE’s Northeast-Mid-Atlantic energy efficiency partner.
Support State and Federal Public Policy Development
- Be a part of the regional voice in Washington, D.C. by providing technically-supported regional comments to US DOE, US EPA, and other federal/national venues related to appliance standards, etc.
- Utilize NEEP staff expertise to support advancement and implementation of energy efficiency public policies in your state—e.g., building energy codes, building energy rating and disclosure.
Stay Informed of What’s Happening in Energy Efficiency Across the Region
- Catch up on regional developments on the energy efficiency front through our quarterly teleconferences presented exclusively to NEEP Sponsors and Partners.
- Receive timely and accurate quarterly reports on NEEP’s progress throughout the year.
- Receive topical communications including NEEP newsletters, action alerts, and announcements.
- Access NEEP’s multitude of policy, EM&V, and market resources.
Expand your Industry Network
- Collaborate with players in the energy efficiency field from every corner of the market—manufacturers, regulators, policy makers, program administrators, and other advocates. NEEP working groups and events are known for connecting industry allies.
- Be recognized for supporting regional collaboration to accelerate energy efficiency—acknowledgment on NEEP website, relevant reports, media, and social media.