Join NEEP and other partners at 2018 Getting to Zero National Forum, April 17-19 in Pittsburgh, PA. The nation’s leading policymakers, design professionals, building owners and commercial real estate representatives will gather at the 2018 Getting to Zero National Forum to share perspectives on the growth of zero energy (ZE), learn about best practices for successful projects and collaborate on opportunities for ZE to transform the built environment.
2018 Program highlights:
- Participants represent industry change makers who will drive the innovation, policy and practice necessary to bring zero net energy buildings to scale.
- Policy sessions will spotlight current rules, incentives and programs that are creating low-energy outcomes and catalyzing projects. Leading cities and states will showcase their action on ZE to attain carbon mitigation goals.
- Technical tracks will dig in on critical design, construction and operational aspects with added tracks focused on residential and multifamily ZE buildings as well as grid integration strategies.
- Business leaders will offer perspectives on the value proposition, cost and financing and share strategies on breaking down the barriers.
- Interactive sessions will highlight the bright spots and lessons learned.
Learn more and register today on the 2018 Getting to Zero Forum website.