If you believe energy efficiency is an essential part of a sustainable regional energy system...
If energy efficiency is part of your organization's mission...
Now is the time for you to join our Allies network!
The NEEP Allies Program is an annual opportunity to affiliate with NEEP and join our diverse network of energy efficiency stakeholders working to realize the full potential of energy efficiency to reduce carbon emissions by 80% by 2050. You can join either in January or July for twelve months.
Our new tiered-pricing is now reflecting the different sizes and profiles of our Allies:
|Tier I: Non-profit organization, Academia, State Energy Office, Start-up||$2,500|
|Tier II: For profits, 1 to 199 employees||$4,000|
|Tier III: For profits, 200 to 999 employees||$6,000|
|Tier IV: For profits, more than 1,000 employees||$8,000|
What are the benefits of being a NEEP Ally?
Participate in NEEP's regional network of efficiency leaders and stakeholders
- Attend two NEEP conferences free of charge (one person/event)
- Attend four NEEP topical workshops or training sessions free of charge (one person/event)
- Receive two free admissions to invite a colleague to any NEEP event
- Receive invitations to NEEP webinars and workshops
- Access early-bird NEEP event registration with special pricing
- Participate as a mentor in our student mentoring program at selected NEEP events
- Access our NEEP Allies contact list (as made available by individual Allies)
Stay informed with NEEP’s experts’ perspectives and guidance on regional efficiency trends and hot topics with:
- Weekly regional policy updates
- Advanced release of all NEEP publications
- Allies’ Webinars with topical updates, every other month
- Allies’ Newsletter with upcoming events, webinars and publications, every other month
Use NEEP’s tools and resources to promote your organization:
- Have your organization’s logo and profile on NEEP’s website
- Contribute to NEEP’s Blog with one article per year
- List your organization’s event in NEEP’s on-line industry calendar, social media sites and monthly newsletter
- Co-promote your organization’s innovations in NEEP’s social media sites and monthly newsletter
- Access special NEEP Allies rates for the sponsorship of events and projects
Who can join?
Anyone can become a NEEP Ally. We welcome any business, institution, agency or organization seeking to unlock the low-carbon potential and associated energy reliability and economic benefits of energy efficiency to be part of our regional network of energy efficiency leaders, movers and shakers. NEEP affiliates include:
- Energy Management Platform and Software Providers
- Energy Services Firms
- Analysts and Consultants
- Policy and Research Institutes
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Efficiency Program Administrators
- Government Agencies
- Academia and Laboratories
Contact Lucie Carriou to learn more or to join NEEP as an Ally!