It's a wrap! On June 2 & 3 over 300 people converged on the Newport Hyatt for the 2014 Northeast Energy Efficiency Summit. Many thanks to all of the Summit sponsors and Summit attendees for another event full of thought provoking discussion, networking and relationship building. We look forward to seeing you all next year - stay tuned for the 2015 Summit location and dates!
Follow the links below for presentations from the June 2 workshops; videos of the Summit Power Talk speakers, keynote speakers and panel discussions; and the case studies and videos from the 2014 Northeast Business Leaders for Energy Efficiency award winners.
- Sue Coakley - Executive Director, Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
- Gene Rodrigues - Vice President, ICF International
- Marion Gold - Commissioner, Rhode Island Officer of Energy Resources
- Bobbi Kates Garnick - Energy Undersecretary, Massachusetts Executive Office of Energy & the Environment
- Abigail Anthony, Rhode Island Director, Environment Northeast - Energy Vision - Maximizing Energy Efficiency for Maximum Results
- Ed White, Vice President of Customer Strategy & Environmental, National Grid
- Matthias Kurwig, Co-Founder Enervee - Efficiency at Their Fingertips - Bringing Products to Consumers in the 21st Century
- Carl Spector, Director of Climate and Environmental Planning, City of Boston - A Brave New City - Boston's Path to Scaling Up Efficiency
- Ann Berwick, Chair, MA Department of Public Utilities
- Scott Johnstone, Executive Director, Vermont Energy Investment Corp. - The Utility Challenge - Staying Relevant in a Changing Energy Landscape
- Bennett Fisher, CEO and Co-Founder of Retroficiency - The Building Genome Project - Using Data to Transform Building Efficiency
- Penni McLean Conner, Chief Customer Officer and Senior Vice President of Customer Group, Northeast Utilities -Untethered