NEEP's 2016 Snapshot of Energy Efficiency in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic is intended provide policymakers, regulators, efficiency proponents, program administrators and other stakeholders an easily accessible comparative snapshot of energy efficiency policies and programs across the Northeast/Mid-Atlantic region. The snapshot relies heavily on data from NEEP's Regional Energy Efficiency Database, and elsewhere, to analyze trends in energy efficiency program administration throughout the region.
- Energy Efficiency as an Economic Driver
- State Energy Efficiency Policies and Savings Goals
- Public Policies advancing Next Generation Energy Efficiency
- The Growing Focus on Peak Demand Reduction (Summer and Winter)
- Per Capita Energy Efficiency Expenditures
- Efficiency Savings as a Percent of Retail Sales (Gas and Electric)
- Cost of Saved Energy by State
- Energy Savings by Sector and Program Type
- Residential Lighting Assumptions
For more on what is happening in the states throughout the year, please visit our state pages.