If you believe energy efficiency is an essential part of a sustainable regional energy system...
If energy efficiency is part of your organization's mission...
Now is the time for you to join our Allies network!
The NEEP Allies Program is an opportunity to affiliate with NEEP and join our diverse network of energy efficiency stakeholders working to realize the full potential of energy efficiency to reduce carbon emissions by 80% by 2050.
View this year's Allies and Funders Webinars on our events page.
What are the Benefits of Being a NEEP Ally?
Stay informed with NEEP’s experts’ perspectives and guidance on regional efficiency trends and hot topics with
- Weekly Allies Intel newsletter with regional policy updates and analyses, upcoming events, webinars and publications
- Webinars with Allies and State Partners, for exclusive, topical updates, every other month
Participate in NEEP's regional network of efficiency leaders and stakeholders
- Access to our NEEP Allies contact list to use for collaboration with your peers
- Complimentary pass to the NEEP Summit
- Four complimentary passes to NEEP workshops
- Two free admissions to invite a colleague to any NEEP workshop
- Participation as a mentor in our career development program at selected NEEP events
Use NEEP’s tools and resources to promote your organization
- Co-promote your organization’s innovations on NEEP’s social media sites and monthly newsletter
- Have your organization’s logo on NEEP’s website
- Contribute to NEEP’s blog with one article per year
- List your organization’s events in NEEP’s on-line industry calendar, social media sites, and monthly newsletter
- Access special NEEP Allies rates for event sponsorship
Who Can Join?
Anyone can become a NEEP Ally. We welcome any business, institution, agency or organization seeking to unlock the low-carbon potential and associated energy reliability and economic benefits of energy efficiency to be part of our regional network of energy efficiency leaders, movers and shakers. NEEP affiliates include:
- Energy Management Platform and Software Providers
- Energy Services Firms
- Analysts and Consultants
- Policy and Research Institutes
- Manufacturers & Distributors
- Efficiency Program Administrators
- Government Agencies
- Academia and Laboratories
Our tiered-pricing reflects the different sizes and profiles of our Allies:
|Tier I: Non-profits, Academia, State Energy Offices, For profits 1 to 19 employees||$2,500|
|Tier II: For profits, 20 to 199 employees||$4,000|
|Tier III: For profits, 200 to 999 employees||$6,000|
|Tier IV: For profits, more than 1,000 employees||$8,000|