SAVE THE DATEJuly 22-25Second annual DesignLights Consortium®Stakeholder MeetingHyatt Magnificent Mile in Chicago, IL.
The Designlights Consortium®
invites you to join us in Chicago as we bring together professionals from across the solid-state lighting industry at this one of its kind meeting!
This year's meeting will focus on:
Attending Stakeholders will include:
- DLC processes and future prospects,
- hot topics affecting the solid-state lighting industry,
- identifying important technical, program, and policy issues
- building working relationships and furthering common understanding among DLC members and stakeholders.
Why You Should Attend:
The DesignLights Consortium® Stakeholder Meeting is a unique opportunity for professionals from all sectors of the lighting industry to come together and delve into issues affecting solid state lighting, a technology that is still constantly evolving, while gaining an understanding of DLC's scope and influence in the market place.
- utility and energy efficiency program managers and executives,
- utility contractors,
- solid state lighting manufacturers,
- lighting designers,
- lighting specifiers,
- testing laboratory representatives,
- electrical and installation companies,
- and government agencies.
The DesignLights Consortium® (DLC) is a project of Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships
(NEEP), a regional non-profit founded in 1996 whose mission is to serve the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic to accelerate energy efficiency in the building sector through public policy, program strategies and education. The DLC promotes quality, performance and energy efficient commercial sector lighting solutions through collaboration among its federal, regional, state, utility, and energy efficiency program members;luminaire manufacturers; lighting designers and other industry stakeholders throughout the U.S. and Canada.
Contact Fritzi Pieper with your questions:FPiper@neep.org, 781-860-9177 ext.123